Asset tracking is just as important as managing your inventory. To know the location, status, maintenance schedule, and other important information about your organization’s physical assets anytime, will help you to maximize asset control efficiency and minimize equipment loss.
• Improve efficiency and trim costs
• Quickly and easily locate assets at any time, and in real time
• Conduct asset tracking using fewer resources, with the aid of an asset tracking system
• Lower administrative costs, since administrators do not need to track or locate assets manually
• Track and reduce asset loss and utilize assets more effectively
• Grow your company and scale your asset tracking as necessary
• Improve customer service through improved asset tracking and management practices
• Ensure accountability and accuracy with asset loss and management
• Immediately know where your assets have been allocated
• Proper asset tracking is required for regulatory compliance in certain industries
• Increase the efficiency and organization of your company’s physical space by identifying which items are accessed together and creating a better structure of your physical system
• Get real-time reports on the position of each asset and increase the accuracy of your asset management
Anytrek’s asset tracker provides reliable asset tracking for fixed and movable assets such as trailers, containers/pods, generators, heavy-duty equipment, and more. The asset tracker is an ideal solution for managing unpowered assets that will be deployed for long periods outdoors or in other rugged environments. The tracker offers complete asset tracking and communications incorporating GPS technology on the 4G cellular network for optimal performance. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the tracker mountable virtually anywhere on the asset for easy, inexpensive installations. With the asset tracker you can control operating costs, reduce casualty losses and provide excellent field reliability.
Strobe Light Tracker AT2217 looks and functions exactly the same as a standard strobe light, designing to track your forklift asset with easy installation. It is equipped with a 5G CAT M1 modem, a powerful GPS module and a long life lithium battery, which can provide 60 days of location reporting with automatic notifications of changed conditions when unpowered. Also, it contains a 3-axis accelerometer for forklift motion detection and timely reporting of GPS information when the forklift is moving. The web portal provides a rich source of data to assist you in monitoring the status of your forklifts.
Get answers about pricing, specifications, installation, and more.Find Out More
West Coast: 4425 E. Airport Dr., Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91761
East Coast: 34 Gulfstream Road Savannah, GA 31407
11535 1st Avenue, Suite 309, Saint-Georges, Québec, G5Y 7H5+1 (877) 269-8735 email@example.com
Salamanca Juventino Rossas KM 0.5 C, Salamanca GTO, CP 36750+52 (464) 123-9337 firstname.lastname@example.org